Kiev. Meeting with your assistant, checking passports. Transfer to Chernobyl Zone.
1. Documents, transport and luggage control at the Dityatki block post.
2. Instruction course of behavior in the zone, how to use protection frame.
3. Visit to the office of the Chernobylinterinform State Agency.
4. A photo-stop near the monument to courageous firemen of Chernobyl – people who saved the world
5. Visit to 30 kilometers zone through Leliv block post. Feeding the cat fish in cooling channel.
6. Photo-stop near the 4-th reactor of the station. You will be 100 m. from the main closed object of the zone!
7. You will be driven nearby a "red forest", which was left for scientific researches
8. Visit "ghost city" Prypyat. You will visit the flats, left in 1986 where private things still can be found: kitchen utensils, furniture, curtains, books, musical instruments, toys!! Also you will visit the Central Park with big dipper. They planned to open this big dipper up to 1 May 1986 (public holiday). This big dipper has never seen its visitors.
9. Ecologically clean dinner
10. Visiting the town of Chernobyl: the Park of Glory, Second World War Memorial, the Board of Memory to liquidators, examples of machinery, which took part in liquidating the results of the accident.
11. Within the limits of the possible, You will interview people who live in the Exclusive Zone.
12. Radiation control on the block post
Return to Kiev.
NOTE: ONLY ADULTS (People over 18 years old) ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN THE TRIP
Unfortunately it's not possible to arrange trip to Chernobyl on short notice because according to new rules your passport data has to be submitted in advance. Please give us 11 working days to apply for your permit to the Exclusion Zone.
ces for private tours:
Number of persons in group & prices per group in USD:
1-2 persons - 479,- $
3-4 persons - 689,- $
5-14 persons - 778,- $
15-25 persons - 1 059,- $
26-50 persons - 1 168,- $
Plus EXTRA-taxes per each person + 50,- $
- permition for entrance to the zone,
- meetings arrangement
- transport services
- guide services
For organising an excursion to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone we need following information:
- name like in passport
- number of passport
- date of birthday
You could also join our scheduled group tours for the price 209,-$ per person